Tuesday 19 July 2011

Inkondlo yami engiyithanda kangaka,The poem that I love...

Inkodlo yami engiyithanda kakhulu                    The poem tha I love   
Enginika isibindi kuzim'ezinkulu                          Gives me courage in difficulties       
Wena uyinkondlo yami                                      You are a poem overflows in my heart

Lapho amafu eshintsha                                      Even if Clouds changes
Lapho isivunguvungu sidushadusha                    The winds may howl
Wena uyinkondlo yami                                      You are a poem overflows in my heart
             
Lapho amazwi engafinyeleli                               Where no words can express in full
Lapho kunomuzwa engingawuphimiseli              Where there are words I never mentioned
Wena uyinkondlo yami                                      You are the poem that overflows in my heart

Inkodlo yami engiyithanda kakhulu                   The poem that I love so much
Yiloluthando oluvela kuNkulunkulu                   It is this love that comes from God
Wena uyinkodlo yami                                       You are my poem

Sekushiwo konke                                            When all is said
Kwenzeka Konke                                            When all is done
Wena uyinkondlo yami                                      You are my poem

Inkodlo elokoza enhlizeyweni                         You are the pome that overflows in my heart
Umuzwa ovela emizweni                                 Feeling that comes from feelings
Wena uyinkondlo yami                                   You are my poem
 
(c) Sizwesamazulu Zulu
sizwesamazulu@lifeinzululalnd.co,.za

No comments:

Post a Comment